Constant Blessing – Keezywiller (official audio release)
KEEZYWILLER is a Nigerian born and Asian Based Gospel sensational and versatile artist, who holds a strong believe in the omnipotence of God and also believes that music is a universal language that anyone can relate to whether you’re Asian, African, Polish, whatsoever race you belong to… in his words he says “it can heal the brokenhearted and assimilate into mans soul inexplicably”. After his first commercial release in 2016 Titled “I Believe” Featuring one of Uyo City’s Phenomenal and talented artist, the song went viral touching lives and making waves in different parts of the world in cities like India, China, Nigeria, Ghana, Congo, Cameroon, and the list goes on. hes back again to kick-start the year 2019 with this smashing hit to set a new standard titled “Constant Blessing” Featuring Congo talented artist J.Mibarak.
the track tells of the constant blessings of god in his life, an Afrocentric dance-able feel and vibe consisting of a variety of multilingual like Swahili, English, Hindi, French, Yoruba, Igbo, and of-course Ibibio his native dialect and mother tongue.
The music Track is on all streaming Platforms worldwide and has been exclusively, proudly promoted and brought to you here courtesy of #KID_Africa , go get yours now… It will surely blow your mind and leave you in awe to praise the mighty name of the lord in different languages
Exclusive Links to the song below
Strategies to curb unemployment in Africa
From Our YouTube Channel
Hyper Realism Craze
- Kenya becomes third African nation to introduce malaria vaccine
- Have you ever wondered where the richest people in the continent live?
- Explained: how Nigeria got hit with a $9.6bn judgment debt in London
- MTN, MultiChoice and Shoprite close shops amid xenophobic violence
- Mugabe’s legacy: an elite astray, but a consolidated country – KID_Africa
- Côte d’Ivoire: DJ Arafat, the king of the coupé-décalé, is dead