Abroad- Tydale Bassey Abigail
Watching your path alone
I see forever bonded into seconds
And love crippled into loss.
Standing right here
On the master of our songs,
The duty of our fingers
Cries for the burden of its pleasure.
Still standing here
On the remains of our music,
The manuscripts of our hearts
Plead for the abortion of its destruction.
Yet while standing here,
Your silence is as noisy as the tempest of Danube.
The sight of your ship,
As distant as the peak of the Alps.
Watch the mountains stumble,
Listen as the seas billow,
Look how the the storm scatters
The smell of the Scythe to my living heart.
So, I will stand still.
I will rest my bones on the demise of your heart.
And when the shore tells of your country abroad,
I will sleep my mind to the path of our end.
©Tydale Bassey Abigail.
Strategies to curb unemployment in Africa
From Our YouTube Channel
Hyper Realism Craze
- Constant Blessing – Keezywiller (official audio release)
- What it takes to fly Virgin Orbit’s huge plane that launches rockets into space
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says the ‘future is private’
- Algeria’s former prime minister in court for corruption probe
- Google admits trouble selling expensive Pixels, but it’s got a cheaper one coming soon
- Can this Japanese system help African cities adapt to climate change?