When Unseen Burns Appear – Tydale Bassey Abigail
“When Unseen Burns Appear”
Through the diamond aisle
Lay warring roses to the door
Where constant moist abates their fury only in an hour of glass
For the roses keep warring.
Red,blue and green
Are memoirs from the mind
The smiles from our lips
And the hands we’d shake
Makes the weather fair.
Solace from last century
But tempest on the throne
The singular note of two voices
Now,organized noise of one reason
Causes great burns within.
When we’re at the ends of one street
And when your legs are above my head
Just when no one can read the colours between
And then,the eyes can neither meet nor hold
Here’s when the unseen burns appear.
© Tydale Bassey Abigail
Strategies to curb unemployment in Africa
From Our YouTube Channel
Hyper Realism Craze
- 3 Steps to Getting the Most from Your Web Analytics
- Nigeria’s 2020 Budget is Unsustainable, a critical analysis
- Marketing Attribution: Seeing the Customer Journey More Clearly
- How To Grow A Beard – Putting Down The Razor
- JSongz – Ojoro (JackOfAllFreestyle Version)
- Skincare Tips For Men – The Essential Routine Every Man Should Know